Breakaway Music Festival is an all ages festival.
Everything you need to know about Breakaway Music Festival in Columbus, OH
2018 info coming soon!
The following items are prohibited in MAPFRE Stadium (including but not limited to):
- Individual glow sticks
- Chairs (including foldable and lawn)
- Aerosol cans, spray paint, or pressurized cans
- Frisbees and sports balls (soccer balls, footballs, etc.)
- Air horns
- Professional camera equipment; detachable lenses, tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
- Selfie Sticks
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (Drones)
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms (Regardless of Concealed Carry Permit)
- Food or beverage of any kind
- Illegal drugs, substances, or harmful chemicals
- Laser pointers
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics.
- Seat cushions with backs
- Video cameras
- Any item that can be used as a projectile or deemed as dangerous
- Large bags, including backpacks
MAPFRE Stadium and Breakaway Music Festival, at their sole discretion, have the final decision on whether an item may or may not be allowed in the venue, including items which may not be listed here. When in doubt, please leave any items in question at home or in your car. All MAPFRE Stadium prohibited items are in effect — please click here to review the Stadium policies.
- Small bags and purses (subject to search upon entry)
- Prescription medications (MUST check in at box office before entry)
- Flags (no poles)
- (1) empty, clear water bottle. Free refill stations and water fountains are available throughout the venue
2018 ticket info coming soon!
2018 info coming soon!
- MAPFRE Stadium provides plenty of paid parking immediately next to the venue. Parking lots have a no re-entry policy, meaning once you pay and enter the parking areas, if you leave for any reason you will have to pay for parking again. Click HERE to purchase a VIP Parking Pass, which allows you to park in the lot closest to the entry gates!
- Additionally, you may get dropped off near the venue by ride sharing apps like Uber and Lyft.
Breakaway is rain or shine. In the event of rain and non-severe weather, the festival will continue as planned. In the event of severe weather (including lightning, high winds, tornado, etc), under the direction of local authorities and venue policies to ensure the safety of all patrons, the festival may be postponed until weather passes with no refunds. Should severe weather be present in the area, the venue offers plenty of safe shelter to go to while severe weather passes. All advertised artists are confirmed to perform, but sometimes the weather does not permit travel to Columbus or set times may be postponed. In this instance, performing artists are subject to change without notice. Follow us on social media for the latest updates and news.
By attending and entering Breakaway Music Festival, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth by Prime Social Group and Breakaway Music Festival. Click here to view the Terms & Conditions.