Breakaway Music Festival is an all ages festival.
Everything you need to know about Breakaway Music Festival in Columbus, OH
Friday, Sept. 1: Doors open at 3PM. The event runs until 11PM.
Saturday, Sept. 2: Doors open at 3PM. The event runs until 11PM.
The following items are prohibited in MAPFRE Stadium (including but not limited to):
- Individual glow sticks
- Chairs (including foldable and lawn)
- Aerosol cans, spray paint, or pressurized cans
- Frisbees and sports balls (soccer balls, footballs, etc.)
- Air horns
- Professional camera equipment; detachable lenses, tripods, battery packs, large commercial video cameras
- Selfie Sticks
- Remote controlled aircraft or unmanned aircraft systems (Drones)
- Weapons of any kind including, but not limited to, knives, pepper spray, stun guns, concealed weapons and firearms (Regardless of Concealed Carry Permit)
- Food or beverage of any kind
- Illegal drugs, substances, or harmful chemicals
- Laser pointers
- Fireworks of any kind including, but not limited to, flares, smoke bombs, incendiary devices and pyrotechnics.
- Seat cushions with backs
- Video cameras
- Any item that can be used as a projectile or deemed as dangerous
- Large bags, including backpacks
MAPFRE Stadium and Breakaway Music Festival, at their sole discretion, have the final decision on whether an item may or may not be allowed in the venue, including items which may not be listed here. When in doubt, please leave any items in question at home or in your car. All MAPFRE Stadium prohibited items are in effect — please click here to review the Stadium policies.
- Small bags and purses (subject to search upon entry)
- Prescription medications (MUST check in at box office before entry)
- Flags (no poles)
- (1) empty, clear water bottle. Free refill stations and water fountains are available throughout the venue
RE-ENTRY AND TICKETING POLICIES
2-DAY TICKET FAQ
For all Ticketmaster purchases:
2-Day GA: Two-Day GA includes access to Friday 9/1 3PM-11PM & Saturday 9/2 2PM-11PM. Your ticket will be used to get scanned in for both days. There is no same day re-entry. All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges
Re-entry is ONLY permitted for VIP ticket holders, who will need their to have their ticket scanned upon all entries/exits. GA ticket holders will NOT be permitted to re-enter.
All sales are final. No refunds or exchanges.
Each attendee will be required to get their ticket scanned upon entry each day of the event. VIP ticket holders are to get their ticket scanned in the VIP lanes upon arrival to get permitted in the VIP sections within the festival. Wristbands are not transferrable once applied to patron’s wrist.
Patrons of all ages are welcome. Passes/tickets will be required for patrons age 6 and older.
All acts advertised have confirmed their appearance at Breakaway Music Festival 2017; however, acts and performance times are subject to change without notice.
Passes/tickets lost or stolen cannot be replaced.
Management reserves the right, without the refund of any portion of the pass/ticket purchase price, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with the rules of the venues, local, state or federal law, or whose conduct is deemed illegal, disorderly, or offensive by management.
Persons entering the venues are subject to search for contraband, unauthorized merchandise, alcohol, controlled substances, weapons, firearms, fireworks, cameras, video equipment, or recording devices, which are expressly forbidden. Any persons found attempting to enter the venues with forbidden item(s) will be refused access, or, at venue’s discretion, allowed to give up the forbidden item(s). Confiscated items will be destroyed or given away at venue’s discretion.
Pass/Ticket/Wristband user assumes all risks of personal injury incidental to the event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the event.
The resale or attempted resale of passes/tickets/wristbands at a price higher than that appearing on the face of the pass/ticket is prohibited and if discovered will result in the ticket being voided without refund.
The sale of unauthorized merchandise is not permitted. Purchaser agrees he/she may be ejected from the event if found selling unauthorized merchandise.
Passes/tickets/wristbands may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of Breakaway.
Pass/ticket/wristband user consents to Breakaway and its affiliates’ use of his/her image or likeness incidental to any video display, transmission, or recording of the event.
Only VIP ticket holders and VIP table purchasers will have re-entry privileges. Any GA ticket holder or single day VIP ticket holder will NOT be able to re-enter. If you do not have re-entry privileges and exit the venue for any reason, you will have to purchase a ticket to re-enter.
- MAPFRE Stadium provides plenty of paid parking immediately next to the venue. Parking lots have a no re-entry policy, meaning once you pay and enter the parking areas, if you leave for any reason you will have to pay for parking again. Click HERE to purchase a VIP Parking Pass, which allows you to park in the lot closest to the entry gates!
- Additionally, you may get dropped off near the venue by ride sharing apps like Uber and Lyft.
Breakaway is rain or shine. In the event of rain and non-severe weather, the festival will continue as planned. In the event of severe weather (including lightning, high winds, tornado, etc), under the direction of local authorities and venue policies to ensure the safety of all patrons, the festival may be postponed until weather passes with no refunds. Should severe weather be present in the area, the venue offers plenty of safe shelter to go to while severe weather passes. All advertised artists are confirmed to perform, but sometimes the weather does not permit travel to Columbus or set times may be postponed. In this instance, performing artists are subject to change without notice. Follow us on social media for the latest updates and news.
By attending and entering Breakaway Music Festival, you agree to the terms and conditions set forth by Prime Social Group and Breakaway Music Festival. Click here to view the Terms & Conditions.